This position will manage all aspects of UDK’s SharePoint environment, including availability, reliability, performance, monitoring and security of the portal. This position plays an integral part in the development of strategies for optimal use of SharePoint and other collaborative tools within the organization. Administrator must be able to work with very little supervision in a highly charged and fast paced environment. This position requires face to face communication and training. Communication, organization and people skills are a must.
DIRECT REPORTS: Chief Technology Officer
- Quality Orientation
- Technical/Professional Knowledge & Skills
- Building Trust
- Facilitating Change
- Contributing to Team Success
- Managing Work
- Initiating Action
- Face-to-face people skills
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
SHAREPOINT ADMINISTRATION 50%
- Oversee the SharePoint Portal Server infrastructure, user access and application deployment – taking the lead role in implementing SharePoint across CHCA. Support the installation, configuration, security, operation, and maintenance of all web portal servers, equipment, and software related to SharePoint infrastructure
- Participate in planning and execution of tasks related to the evaluation of new SharePoint based initiatives (Upgraded Versions, Third-Party Solutions, Integration with additional Enterprise Systems).
- Develop, configure and maintain document libraries, enterprise lists and site collections. Perform typical system administrative activities such as site creation, user training, backup, restore and issue resolution.
Virtual Desktop Administration
- Providing helpdesk support resolving problems relating to desktop computers, printer, scanners, mobile devices, hardware and software
- Administrating Microsoft servers supporting Active Directory, Domain Controllers, DNS, DHCP, security, Group Policy, and scripting.
- Supporting Microsoft Exchange (IBM Domino a plus)
- Maintaining and monitoring systems including backup systems, physical and virtual servers, and networking components
Utah Disaster Kleenup provides employees with options for medical and dental insurance, 401-K plan option, holiday pay, vacation pay and sick pay
The Immigration Reform and Control Act require employment eligibility certification for all employees. All job offers are contingent upon completion of the I-9 verification process. Applications and new hires are subject to drug testing, background checks, including references and history of criminal convictions and DUI’s. Must have a valid driver’s license with a clear record in the last 3 years and complete an online profile test.